The MBBS Class of 1981- KMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Updated Contacts list of 1981 batch KMC
Thanks to all friends EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:21 am by barimd1

» 1st Anniversary of Re-Union
Thanks to all friends EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 pm by jasabri

» Anyone knows the whereabouts of our classmates, Faizur Rab from Swabi, Amir Nawab from Swat, Khalid Sikandar????
Thanks to all friends EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:29 pm by drsaeed

» Class Re-Union Movies
Thanks to all friends EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:26 pm by drsaeed

» whereabouts of friends
Thanks to all friends EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 pm by Inayat Khan

» salam to Inayat
Thanks to all friends EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:12 am by iftikhar

» Namaz kaim karo
Thanks to all friends EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 am by MABROOR AHMED

» who is who in pictures
Thanks to all friends EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:47 am by nkhawar

» Pictures of the Reunion
Thanks to all friends EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:22 pm by Inayat Khan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Thanks to all friends

Go down

Thanks to all friends Empty Thanks to all friends

Post  Dr. Nisar Ahmad Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:10 pm

A A
I am very sorry to say that due to certain unavoidable circumstances i left both the beautiful functions a bit earlier so was unable to say thank & see off every class fellow at the end, particularly those who had come from Karachi(Tasneem Sadiq, Berky), Lahore ( Ghani, Tahir, Mazhar Gillani), Islamabad Nafesu Rehman, Naseer),Sawat,(Fazle Rabbi, Ishtiaq, Purdil Khan, Liaqat) Abbottabad,( Aftab Rabbani,Iftikhar, Shakeel)Mardan,( Sabtain Anwar, Kifayat) Rawalpindi (Amjid Faheem, Raja Shafiq Anwar Sheiky) DIK ( Shaikh Mohammad Nazeer ).
I am also thankful to those class-fellows who are although abroad , but their hearts are beating with us. They were unable to join us,but their response and suggestions encouraged us and made us energetic.
I am sorry for those class-fellow specially for Prof Rahman Ghani from Abbottabad who in spite of registration couldn`t participate.
Thanks to those friend who frequently attended the preparatory meetings right form the start. It was a team work and i will say that every body deserve appreciation ,but Shahida, Nadeem, zafar Durrani and our Students( Bilal,Ataullah) deserve more.
I hope next time we all try to participate in greater number celebrating the re union function Inshaullah.
So once again Thanks to All.
Dr. Nisar Ahmad
Dr. Nisar Ahmad

Location : pathology department,KHYBER MEDICAL COLLEGE PESHAWER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum