The MBBS Class of 1981- KMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Updated Contacts list of 1981 batch KMC
pictures of Reunion EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:21 am by barimd1

» 1st Anniversary of Re-Union
pictures of Reunion EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 pm by jasabri

» Anyone knows the whereabouts of our classmates, Faizur Rab from Swabi, Amir Nawab from Swat, Khalid Sikandar????
pictures of Reunion EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:29 pm by drsaeed

» Class Re-Union Movies
pictures of Reunion EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:26 pm by drsaeed

» whereabouts of friends
pictures of Reunion EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 pm by Inayat Khan

» salam to Inayat
pictures of Reunion EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:12 am by iftikhar

» Namaz kaim karo
pictures of Reunion EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 am by MABROOR AHMED

» who is who in pictures
pictures of Reunion EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:47 am by nkhawar

» Pictures of the Reunion
pictures of Reunion EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:22 pm by Inayat Khan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

pictures of Reunion

2 posters

Go down

pictures of Reunion Empty pictures of Reunion

Post  nkhawar Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:58 pm

Hi There
Due to winter break and KMC symposium on 28th I did not get a chance to get the pictures on time. There are over 300 pictures and a video(being edited). Today I selected some 70 pictures and gave it to Admin to post for every one to view. We were overwhelmed by the positive response of majority of participants on phone and emails and few on this forum.

No doubt it was a memorable event and I have not seen so many smiles recently. We met like old times as if we had gone back into time. The meeting at tea was exhilarating. We later assembled in final year lecture theatre and it was like old times. There was an alphabetical presentation of those present on slides with their old picture and a brief introduction. It was amazing to see the surprise reaction on seeing your old picture. Izhar was flabergasted. Ghazala thought it was her daughter picture. Every one spoke on the occasion and we shared so many old jokes and memories. We showed pictures of 11 of our colleagues who passed away; observed full one minute silence and offered fatah. This was followed by pictures of those who had joined us on this forum but could not attend: Tahir Khattak,Inayat, Shuja, Taimur, Ifzal, Shanaz, Saboohi, Shabana to name few. By now it was 9pm and dinner time but every one unanimously agreed to see the rest of the pictures of our class fellows who were not present that day and we called their proxy. We went through all 270 pictures projected on the screen with a brief whereever available.

A fabulous dinner was served in college lawn, followed by music. Qasim and I kicked off the show by singing Yadon ki baraat. It encouraged others and ghazals were sang by Amjad, Jameel and Mazhar. Qasim sang most memorable ghazals of Noor Jehan and Faiz. I tried to jive it up by 'yeh sham mastani', roop tera mastana', and mere dil kae chaan...a humble tribute to Kishore who was the singer of our teenage times. The concert ended at midnight by dance on the floor. A video was made for the occasion by pictures and excerpts taken from old CENNA magazines, edited by Qasim with background theme of Yadon ki baraat. This was screened several times that night. The commentary on the trip to Attock in next mail. Tomorrow I am leaving for Lahore to bring in the New year eve. A very happy and prosperous new year to all of you. Nadeem
nkhawar
nkhawar

Back to top Go down

pictures of Reunion Empty Re: pictures of Reunion

Post  shahnaz qadir Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:17 pm

AOA..
Thanks fr remembering us in the GTG.It was indeed very sad that we couldnt make it due to short time and long distance.
Thanks fr uploading the pics.I managed to see them on yahoo also.
I was not able to recognise most of the BOYS ,( it would have been a good idea to put their names under their photos )
I could recognise all the GIRLS,,,ghazala was the last one whom i could recognise ..All others looked almost the same.
I am on FB , if any of my class fellows want to contact me they can do that freely.
my email address is ,,,shahnazqadir@hotmail.com
Thanks and best regards to all friends Smile
shahnaz
UK

shahnaz qadir

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum