The MBBS Class of 1981- KMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Updated Contacts list of 1981 batch KMC
Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,  EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:21 am by barimd1

» 1st Anniversary of Re-Union
Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 pm by jasabri

» Anyone knows the whereabouts of our classmates, Faizur Rab from Swabi, Amir Nawab from Swat, Khalid Sikandar????
Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,  EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:29 pm by drsaeed

» Class Re-Union Movies
Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,  EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:26 pm by drsaeed

» whereabouts of friends
Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,  EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 pm by Inayat Khan

» salam to Inayat
Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,  EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:12 am by iftikhar

» Namaz kaim karo
Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,  EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 am by MABROOR AHMED

» who is who in pictures
Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,  EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:47 am by nkhawar

» Pictures of the Reunion
Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:22 pm by Inayat Khan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,

5 posters

Go down

Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,  Empty Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,

Post  fhfpak Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:23 am

Hi Batch mates,

I am Rubina Gillani, I have regisitered my self on the BB. hope to hearfrom others friends too.

fhfpak

Back to top Go down

Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,  Empty Re: Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,

Post  nkhawar Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi folks, This is Nadeem Khawar. I am paediatrician at KTH. I head the unit where I remember giving viva to Prof Ashfaq. This was a child with Rheumatic chorea. He asked me how you differentaiate it from Huntington chorea. I could not answer 'age' was the differentiating feature. After returning from UK in 1991, I served him as SR and it has been my pleasure working with him and our other grate teacher Mehar Taj Roghani. I am sure you all remember madam's lecture on 'Asphyxia neonatorum'. We now call it 'Hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy'. More anecdotes later but for now the buisness of reunion: first of all what is your best avialibilty..18th or 25th weekend in December?. I am just getting myself aquainted with this bulletin board and plan to put the provisional program in relevant section and take it from there. It will be grate once we are all hooked up. For now it is me and Rubina visible here. see u.

fhfpak wrote:Hi Batch mates,

I am Rubina Gillani, I have regisitered my self on the BB. hope to hearfrom others friends too.
nkhawar
nkhawar

Back to top Go down

Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,  Empty the best dates for the reunion

Post  fhfpak Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:16 am

hi All,

I can see Nadeem already feeling nostalgic; no wonder we are all looking forward to the reunion. We shall all share our little memroies but as Nedeem said lets take up the buisness matter of the reunion planning first.

As far as i am concerned the week falling on the 25th Decemeber suits me better. look forward to hearing from others.

take care,

fhfpak

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasir Saeed Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:14 am

nkhawar wrote:Hi folks, This is Nadeem Khawar. I am paediatrician at KTH. I head the unit where I remember giving viva to Prof Ashfaq. This was a child with Rheumatic chorea. He asked me how you differentaiate it from Huntington chorea. I could not answer 'age' was the differentiating feature. After returning from UK in 1991, I served him as SR and it has been my pleasure working with him and our other grate teacher Mehar Taj Roghani. I am sure you all remember madam's lecture on 'Asphyxia neonatorum'. We now call it 'Hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy'. More anecdotes later but for now the buisness of reunion: first of all what is your best avialibilty..18th or 25th weekend in December?. I am just getting myself aquainted with this bulletin board and plan to put the provisional program in relevant section and take it from there. It will be grate once we are all hooked up. For now it is me and Rubina visible here. see u.

fhfpak wrote:Hi Batch mates,

Dear every one, I am Nasir Saeed, I suggest it to be 25th-26h December but priority goes to those coming from outside Peshawar
Nasir Saeed
Nasir Saeed

Back to top Go down

Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,  Empty Bank account for registration

Post  Dr. Nisar Ahmad Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Dear friends
AA
A joint account by Dr. Shahida Tasneem for registration of members is in the process by HBL and will be activated with in few days. All friends are requested to register themselves as soon as possible, and inform other class fellow for 1981 KMC reunion when the Account number is known and activated.
Regard.
I love you I love you I love you
Dr. Nisar Ahmad
Dr. Nisar Ahmad

Location : pathology department,KHYBER MEDICAL COLLEGE PESHAWER

Back to top Go down

Dear 1981 Batch mates Hi,  Empty Hello everyone

Post  shahnaz qadir Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:06 pm

This is shshnaz qadir from Uk .
I am glad but jealoused that you guys are having a reunion which I cannot attend due to short period of time.
I will be glad if friends and class mates get in touch with me .Some of you are already on my friend 's list on FB.
I hope all of you will have great time .
will be waiting for the details...
till then .
Best regards and Allah hafiz

shahnaz qadir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down