The MBBS Class of 1981- KMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Updated Contacts list of 1981 batch KMC
A Warm Hello from Frosty North Wales!! EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:21 am by barimd1

» 1st Anniversary of Re-Union
A Warm Hello from Frosty North Wales!! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 pm by jasabri

» Anyone knows the whereabouts of our classmates, Faizur Rab from Swabi, Amir Nawab from Swat, Khalid Sikandar????
A Warm Hello from Frosty North Wales!! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:29 pm by drsaeed

» Class Re-Union Movies
A Warm Hello from Frosty North Wales!! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:26 pm by drsaeed

» whereabouts of friends
A Warm Hello from Frosty North Wales!! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 pm by Inayat Khan

» salam to Inayat
A Warm Hello from Frosty North Wales!! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:12 am by iftikhar

» Namaz kaim karo
A Warm Hello from Frosty North Wales!! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 am by MABROOR AHMED

» who is who in pictures
A Warm Hello from Frosty North Wales!! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:47 am by nkhawar

» Pictures of the Reunion
A Warm Hello from Frosty North Wales!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:22 pm by Inayat Khan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

A Warm Hello from Frosty North Wales!!

Go down

A Warm Hello from Frosty North Wales!! Empty A Warm Hello from Frosty North Wales!!

Post  waqarmd Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:32 am

Greetings and Best wishes to all my friends and classmates!!

Hi I'm Waqar Ahmed, I'm based in Bangor, North Wales, I've been working here as a Consultant Gastroenterologist for the last 14 years. Believe it or not our classmate Qasim Ijaz works here as well, looking after all the mad people in North Wales ( Not me of course!) and we still play cricket and golf together!!

I regularly visit Pakistan both socially as well as professionally and has had opportunity of meeting up with some of our old mates (I met Nadeem Khawar at the Peshawar golf club on the golf course!!). I regularly attend the annual meetings of Pakistan Society of Gastroenterology as International Faculty and thoroughly enjoy the company of my colleagues. In fact during the last meeting in Bhurban June 2010 I met Dr Abdul Zakim Khan Wazir one of our class mates!
Keep in touch
All the best
Waqar

waqarmd

Back to top Go down