The MBBS Class of 1981- KMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Updated Contacts list of 1981 batch KMC
Attock- my second home EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:21 am by barimd1

» 1st Anniversary of Re-Union
Attock- my second home EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 pm by jasabri

» Anyone knows the whereabouts of our classmates, Faizur Rab from Swabi, Amir Nawab from Swat, Khalid Sikandar????
Attock- my second home EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:29 pm by drsaeed

» Class Re-Union Movies
Attock- my second home EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:26 pm by drsaeed

» whereabouts of friends
Attock- my second home EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 pm by Inayat Khan

» salam to Inayat
Attock- my second home EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:12 am by iftikhar

» Namaz kaim karo
Attock- my second home EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 am by MABROOR AHMED

» who is who in pictures
Attock- my second home EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:47 am by nkhawar

» Pictures of the Reunion
Attock- my second home EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:22 pm by Inayat Khan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Attock- my second home

Go down

Attock- my second home Empty Attock- my second home

Post  Irshad-hakim Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi fellows. Aa. Hope everyone is counting down for a get together. I want to share with u some of my attachments with "attock". I was born in Attock city(attock kalan, v r going to attock khurd).
We were living north of railway station. I started my education in a govt school in 1962. I remember getting my first skin disease while sitting under a tree with a friend. Whole body was full of itchy papules. I witnessed a locust attack; the whole sky was covered with them. We were given ghee and dried milk (?US aid) each month at school. One day whole family was out and I got hold of that dried milk, put some in my right palm and threw into mouth. The mistake I did was that I took a deep breath while putting powdered milk in. It stuck thoroughout my mouth and I had great trouble removing it. In 1963 we shifted to Peshawar, remained there till 1970 and then went to Rawalpindi. In 1971 we came back to Attock city. I passed my matric and FSc from there. In our school great Abdul Ghaffar Khan had studied for some time. In Govt college great scholars had studied. The tragic news of dismemberement of Pakistan came when I was in Attock. There we took part in movement for Khatm-e-Nabuwat. I watched great leaders delivering speeches. Abdul Wali Khan, Ahmed Raza Qusuri, Mufti Mehmood, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto etc etc. I got NCC training there. We were the first batch and got the 2 years training in 4 months. There were march pasts, crawling, night visits to uninhibited areas with killing a lot of snakes and charging various posts. At the end we had chand marees (shooting) by g-3 and LMGs. Attock is my second home. We visited attock khurd (village) many times, at that time a small station. Irshad Hakim

Irshad-hakim

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum